Easy Superfood Roasted Veggies
serves 2-4 | gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo | side dish
- 1 baking pan's worth of assorted organic mixed veggies (I used cauliflower, carrots, sweet potatoes, Brussel sprouts)
- 2 tbsp Sunfood coconut oil (unmelted)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 pinches Sunfood pink Himalayan sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Wash, dry, and cut all veggies. If using any frozen veggies, allow to defrost.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the coconut oil and spices. Microwave for 35 seconds.
- Mix the coconut oil. Place the veggies on a baking pan and pour the coconut oil mixture on top. Thoroughly coat the vegetables and make sure to massage with your hands.
- Place in the oven and roast at 375 degrees F for about 35 minutes, or until crispy.