3-ingrdient paleo meatballs
Happy Friday guys! (or should I say, FriYAY...)
It's good to be back in Boston (though I can't say I'm loving the cold, I'm 100% glad it's not Snowpocalypse like last year), but I can't help but miss my giant juicer back home. AKA missing homemade carrot-ginger juice.
This time, my mom was resourceful enough to make carrot meatballs.
They're so unbelievably simple and so unbelievably good that I was eating them as a snack. By themselves. No zucchini noodles needed.
3-Ingredient Paleo Meatballs
serves as many as you wish, really | time: 25 minutes | dinner, snacks | paleo, gluten free
- Carrot pulp, leftover from juicing
- 100% grass-fed ground beef
- Flaxseed meal
- Spices, to taste (we used Himalayan sea salt, black pepper, and cayenne powder)
- Combine the ingredients, using enough flaxseed meal to make sure everything sticks together. Play around with the ratios!
- Bake at 375°F until fully cooked, about 20 minutes. They should be moist on the inside and have a nice, golden edge on the outside.