pumpkin pie smoothie bowl
Confession: I used to a be a solely green smoothie drinker. I was veggie-obsessed (still am), so that meant dumping copious amounts of spinach and/or kale into all my smoothies.
Needless to say, sometimes that tasted like sh*t.
I'm immensely thankful to whomever first thought to put frozen cauliflower into smoothies. It gives smoothies a wonderful thickness that no amount of frozen spinach can do, and is virtually tasteless.
This bowl is low sugar, thick AF, and tastes like everything wonderful about fall and winter. It's packed with nutrients and contains a ton of veggies (even though it's not green). If you're looking for something perfect for post-workout, this works especially well as it's full of carbs and protein.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
serves 1 | time: 3 minutes | Paleo
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 packet Wildway of Life Restore smoothie packet
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 5 slices frozen organic carrots (or fresh)
- 6 oz Pressed Juicery golden milk (if you don't have this, I would do turmeric + almond milk + 2 dates or 1/2 a banana or 2 slices pineapple)
- 2 oz almond milk
- cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg to taste